Pay Principle BEFORE You Pay Interest - Yes, You Can!
All-in-One Loan Advantage
The All-in-One Loan combines your main checking, home loan and home equity line accounts into one master "loan sweep account" that automatically transfers all deposited cash against the loan balance each day, in order to save mortgage interest. It allows you to better leverage your cash flow so you have the opportunity to save tens, even hundreds of thousands of dollars in interest over the next decade. The best part, your funds remain available to you 24/7, just like with your current checking account.
The All-in-One Loan Could Save You Thousands in Interest Payments
Traditional mortgages make it easy to get into debt but offer no tools to help you manage the debt down. The All-in-One Loan is unlike traditional home loans, because it gives the borrower the power to reduce their debt more aggressively without losing access to their money. The All-in-One Loan puts your personal income to better use immediately.
- The lower balance saves you interest
- The saved interest becomes extra principal payment
- This further lowers your balance, saving more interest
- This frees up even more money to reduce principal
- This cycle repeats itself each month, compounding your interest savings and accelerating debt reduction